Last Update: 08-Jan-15 15:13 ET
- Consumer credit increased by $14.1 bln in November, down from an upwardly revised $16.0 bln (from $13.2 bln) increase in October. The Briefing.com Consensus expected consumer credit to increase by $15.0 bln.
- For the last 12 months, consumer credit has increased by at least $10.0 bln per month.
- Typically, consumer credit goes through substantial revisions before the final numbers are released. Any future revision is unlikely to alter the current growth trend.
- Revolving credit declined by $0.9 bln in November, from $883.1 bln in October to $882.1 bln.
- Nonrevolving credit increased to $2415.8 bln in November from $2400.8 bln in October, a gain of $15.0 bln.
- Consumer credit has increased by an average of $18.2 bln per month in 2014.